Choose a safe indoor wall location close to a power outlet
where people will not collide with the kiosk. Stay clear of walkways, opening doors or obstacles as
well as any direct heat source such as equipment, hot lights, heat vents or direct sunshine.
- Draw a level line 48 to 54” above the floor. This will put the scanner sensors where you can adjust the tilt up or down for best performance. Holding the top edge of the plate level under the line, use a pencil to outline the four inside holes in the plate onto the wall.
- Wall Mount Notes ** Mounting methods and anchors are “typical” but may not fit your wall type. Consult a service professional familiar with your architecture before choosing.
- Remove hex nut (2) from mounting tube. Thread cables thru mounting plate (6) hole and hex nut. Tighten hex nut to secure it to plate turning the screen to the desired direction.
- Bend the green cable ends back toward the mounting tube and thread the black cable ends through the black flexible cable sleeve. The green end cables remain hidden.
- Use the small Allen wrench from the scanner box to tighten screws behind the scanner and adjust the tilt of scanner.
- Plug the round barrel connector into the scanner before plugging the AC Adapter to 110v outlet.